Here are some more puzzles I created for Pushmo, the Nintendo 3DS’s hit eShop game, based on video game sprites: the Medusa Boss from Castlevania 1, Scrooge McDuck from DuckTales, and Ryu Hayabusa from Ninja Gaiden. Instructions on reading QR codes can be found after the images.
Requests are being accepted for future volumes. 32×32 max per puzzle!
To read a Pushmo QR code:
- Start Pushmo and go to Pushmo Studio.
- Select an empty slot. Tip: Use L and R to switch pages.
- Tap “Read QR Code” at the bottom-right of the screen.
- Align the square on the top screen with the desired image on this page. The Pushmo puzzle will be auto-recognized when you get it roughly framed by the square.
- Select “Yes” that you want to save the image.
- After clearing the confirmation message, hit A or tap the downloaded Pushmo to play it!
Tip on Pushmo editing: To place a manhole/ladder upside-down, put the manhole on a block that has another block of the same color above it.Tweet
About the Author
|Markham Asylum is a founding member of Delta Attack. His tier-1 favorite genres are role-playing, puzzle, and strategy. His tier-2 are adventure, shooter, and platformer. He strives to provide spoiler-free postings whenever possible.
Markham Asylum has written 398 posts on Delta Attack.