Best Buy’s having a sale. From August 12th to August 18th, tons of games are on sale. Time to head over to an old fashioned brick-and-mortar store.
Rather than just regurgitate this post from the Cheap Ass Gamer forums, I’ll just re-direct you there. Check out the full list. My picks are after the jump.
That said, I’ve went through the list. There’s a lot of crap, sure, but there are a few peanuts in there as well.
Here are my picks:
- Just Dance 3, Wii ($9.99)
- Kirby’s Epic Yarn, Wii ($9.99)
- Child of Eden, PS3/Xbox 360 ($9.99)
- Dead Space 2, PS3/Xbox 360 ($9.99)
- Rayman: Origins, PS3/Xbox 360/Wii ($9.99)
- Michael Jackson: The Experience, Wii ($9.99)
- Dragon Quest IX, NDS ($9.99)
- Professor Layton and the Unwound Future, NDS ($9.99)
- Rhythm Heaven, NDS ($9.99)
- Final Fantasy IV, PSP ($9.99)
- Rhythm Heaven Fever, Wii ($4.99)
- Bulletstorm, PS3/Xbox 360 ($4.99)
I’d probably pick up Guitar Hero: Aerosmith for Xbox 360 as well for $2.99 because, you know, why the hell not?
If you’ve ignored Rhythm Heaven this long and don’t have an excellent excuse, now’s the time to get it. Honestly, the only excuse I’m excepting at the moment is from the deaf.
Moreover, if you continue to ignore Rayman: Origins at this price, then you need to just hand over your gaming credentials. What the hell’s wrong with you?Tweet
About the Author
|Fade to Slack is a founding member of Delta Attack, an American expatriate in South Korea, and a true believer in the legitimacy of mobile gaming.
Keep up with him on Twitter at https://twitter.com/Fade2Slack so he can justify having a Twitter account.
Fade to Slack has written 311 posts on Delta Attack.